Enunecol Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Incoming Malayalam Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The International Space Station is now a prison - the ultimate black site. No one's getting out. And no one knows it's there. But when the imprisoned terrorists take over the Station and turn it into a missile aimed at Moscow, only a shuttle pilot and a rookie doctor can stop them. Their task is complicated by a rogue CIA agent (Scott Adkins) who has his own plans for the station and the terrorists within.
This is the worst movie ever. Film yang sangat jelek sekali. Jelek. Jelek. Jelek. Jelek. Jelek.
Made in Serbia - that did not give me good vibes from the start.<br/><br/>The poor cgi explosion on the Houses of Parliament in the very first scene sets the scene for how poor this one will be.<br/><br/>I like Scott Adkins but a quick glance at his Filmography suggests he is churning these out by the week and is just content to pickup a pay cheque - how sad for artistics integrity and his career - He doesnt seem to understand that choosing poor roles like these will put his career into a nosedive like poor old Jean Claude and numerous others like Nick Cage.<br/><br/>They tried to make lockout with Guy Pearce on a small budget and failed miserably with this effort - Its not quite 1 star - peeps forget this means its the worst movie you have ever seen - Its not there are much worse like "THE BAD BATCH" and "HUMANITY BUREAU" - Watch them and then tell me this is a one star.<br/><br/>Its still a heap of stinky dung and the old style fight scenes are looking desperately tedious now !

Broken Edge full movie in hindi free downloadDeep Impact full movie in hindi free download mp4Game of Death II malayalam full movie free downloadThe Host full movie hindi downloadhindi EqualizerRed Tails movie in hindi free downloadRun Silent Run Deep full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pMind Games in tamil pdf downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download GodkillerStolen download movie free

last edited 217 weeks ago by Enunecol
Please log in to post a reply.