Enunecol Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Immortal Movie Free Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An immortal warrior hunts down demons in the modern-day world.
In the 16th century or so, Raphael Cain's wife was killed by demons and his daughter kidnapped. He swore an oath to kill every demon on earth, and he and his squire Goodwin were given immortality to complete his oath. Now, in the 20th century, Cain and Goodwin team up with a para-psychologist to defeat the demons once and for all.
Contains some SPOILERS<br/><br/>The trailer I saw on TV promised far too much. What I expected then was kind of a mixture of "Highlander" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". But what I got last night when I watched the show was the most boring evening I had for a long long time. They showed two episodes and the first one had a story so childish and illogic I couldn't believe it. Demon tries to destroy world by taking over computer able to control every single computer on this world. (Wow! Who had this brilliant idea?) This computer was developed for the Army, but was there a single security guard hanging around to protect this incredibly dangerous item? No… It was standing there, quietly in a private house, whilst there was a wedding, and everybody could enter the room it was in, even the door wasn't locked. Before our heroic trio could stop the final Armageddon by entering a simple code (was was it? Control-Alt-Delete?) there were lots of stupid dialogues and so-called acting I had not the slightest idea what it was meant to be. After that, demon dead, world save, everybody happy.<br/><br/>The second episode was even worse. I didn't watch until it was over, I switched off after 15 minutes and cursed myself for not having done this an hour before.<br/><br/>There are some bad and mindless series funny to watch, just BECAUSE they are bad and mindless, but "The Immortal" definitively isn't funny. It is simply brainless AND boring, the special effects are lousy and the acting not worth talking of.<br/><br/>My advice: Spare your time and do something more constructive (feed your fish, count the leaves on your favorite plant) instead of watching this dump.
I have to admit that this show is one of the most corny shows on T.V. But that is one of the things that makes it so entertaining. The tongue-in-cheek comedy is perfect for the atmosphere of the show. It's other redeeming quality is actor Steve Braun who plays Goodwin. Aside from being adorable, his comedic performancethe world's biggest coward is great. I only recommend this show to people that don't take their T.V. too seriously, and can go into it with a very open mind.

the Episode 2.12 downloadOnly Criminals full movie in hindi 720pShin Megami Tensei in hindi downloadInfected movie download in hdSand Serpents in hindi downloadJunk Head full movie in hindi free downloadBeastmaster III: The Eye of Braxus in hindi free download2047: Virtual Revolution full movie with english subtitles online downloadfree download Loose CannonsSupah Ninjas movie free download hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by Enunecol
Please log in to post a reply.